Friday, December 23, 2011

Home For The Holidays

Well, I'm back in Chicagoland for Christmas.

It sucks.

There is NO SNOW even though it is super cold.

Also, the Illinois tollway is doubling their tolls. I have a lot to say about that, but I'll save it for another time when I'm not so furious I'm ready to start a riot.

All in all, after being back for less than two days I have remembered why I left in the first place, and I'm ready to head back to Tennessee.

I am, however, looking forward to spending Christmas with J's family, and ringing in the new year downtown. Mostly because I have majorly cute outfits picked out. And that just makes everything better.

My stylist, aka Nikki, will be cutting major length off my hair tonight and doing a color I've never done before... I CAN'T WAIT! I haven't had a hair cut since September and I am soo sick of what I've got.

Pics of hair and nails to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment